|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the following results
- Device Temperature Grade 1: -40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C3B
- Digital Calibration for Bridge Sensors
- Offset Select: Coarse and Fine
- Gain Select: Coarse and Fine
- Bridge Fault Monitor
- Input Mux for Lead Swap
- Over/Under Scale Limits
- DOUT/ VOUT Clamp Function
- Seven Banks OTP Memory
- One-Wire Digital UART Interface
- Operating Voltage: +2.7V to +5.5V
- MSOP-10 and 3mm × 4mm DFN-10 Packages
Texas Instruments PGA308AQDGSRQ1
The PGA308-Q1 is a programmable analog sensor signal conditioner. The analog signal path amplifies the sensor signal and provides digital calibration for offset and gain. Calibration is done via the 1W pin, a digital One-Wire, UART-compatible interface. For three-terminal sensor modules, 1W may be connected to VOUT and the assembly programmed through the VOUT pin. Gain and offset calibration parameters are stored onboard in seven banks of one-time programmable (OTP) memory. The power-on reset (POR) OTP bank may be programmed a total of four times.
The all-analog signal path contains a 2×2 input multiplexer (mux) to allow electronic sensor lead swapping, a coarse offset adjust, an auto-zero programmable gain instrumentation amplifier (PGA), a fine gain adjust, a fine offset adjust, and a programmable gain output amplifier. Fault monitor circuitry detects and signals sensor burnout, overload, and system fault conditions. Over/under-scale limits provide additional means for system level diagnostics. The dual-use DOUT/VCLAMP pin can be used as a programmable digital output or as a VOUT over-voltage clamp.
For detailed application information, see the PGA308 User's Guide (SBOU069) available for download at www.ti.com.