|Package | PIN:||RNX | 12|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Designed for Reliable and Rugged Applications
- Input Transient Protection up to 66 V
- Junction Temperature Range –40°C to+150°C
- Protection Features: Thermal Shutdown, InputUndervoltage Lockout, Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit, Hiccup Short-CircuitProtection
- HotRod™ Package Enables Low Noise and Minimized Switch NodeRinging
- 0.4-V Dropout With1.5-A Load (Typical)
- Suited for Scalable Industrial Power Supplies
- Low Power Dissipation Across Load Spectrum
- 90% Efficiency at 400 kHz(24VIN, 5VOUT, 1A)
- 93% Efficiency at 400 kHz(12VIN, 5VOUT, 1A)
- Increased Light LoadEfficiency in PFM
- Low Operating Quiescent Current of 26µA
- Small 2-mm × 3-mm HotRod™ Package
- Solution with Few External Components
- LMR36006-Q1 and LMR36015-Q1 available in 400 kHz and 2.1 MHz, Adjustable Output, and Fixed 3.3 VOUT
- Create a Custom Design Using the LMR36015 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PLMR36015ARNXT
The LMR36015 regulator is an easy-to-use, synchronous, step-down DC/DCconverter. With integrated high-side and low-side power MOSFETs, up to1.5 A of outputcurrent is delivered over a wide input voltage range of 4.2 V to 60 V. Tolerance goes up to 66V. The transient tolerance reduces the necessary design effort toprotect against overvoltages and meets the surge immunity requirements of IEC61000-4-5.
The LMR36015 uses peak-current-mode control to provide optimal efficiency andoutput voltage accuracy. Load transient performance is improved with FPWM feature in the 1-MHz regulator.Precision enable gives flexibility by enabling a direct connection to the wide input voltageor precise control over device start-up and shutdown. The power-good flag, with built-in filteringand delay, offers a true indication of system status eliminating the requirement for an externalsupervisor.
The LMR36015 is in a HotRod™ package whichenables low noise,higher efficiency, and the smallest package to die ratio. The device requires few externalcomponents and has a pinout designed for simple PCB layout. The small solution size and feature setof the LMR36015 are designed to simplifyimplementation for a wide range of end equipment, including spacecritical applications of ultra-small field transmitters and vision sensors.