|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wideband RF Input: 4 to 10 GHz
- Large IF Bandwidth: DC to 1350 MHz
- Input IP3: 28 dBm at 5-GHz RF Input
- Noise Figure: 15 dB at 5-GHz RF Input
- High Voltage Conversion Gain: 11 dB at 5-GHz RF Input
- Integrated Wideband RF Input Balun
- Automatic Offline DC Offset Correction to ±2 mV
- Programmable IMRR Calibration
- SYNC Feature for Multiple Devices
- High-Performance Integrated LO Synthesizer: 56.5-dBc DSB Integrated Noise at 5-GHz carrier
- External LO mode: Integrated LO Synthesizer can be Bypassed; Support External LO Injection
- Integrated Low-Noise LDOs
- 7-mm × 7-mm 48-pin QFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PLMX8410A0RGZT
The LMX8410L is a high-performance wideband (RF frequency input from 4 to 10 GHz) I/Qdemodulator with an integrated LO and IF amplifier. With IIP3 of 28 dBm and NF of 15 dB (both at5GHz), it provides excellent dynamic range for high performance applications. The device offerslarge complex bandwidth of 2.7 GHz for high data-rate applications.
The LMX8410L offers an automatic DC offset correction algorithm that reduces the offsetto less than ±2 mV. Fine control of gain and phase of I and Q channels is enabled using SPIinterface to achieve high image rejection.
The LMX8410L has a high level of integration providing high performance while savingboard space and complexity. It integrates a wideband RF input balun, eliminating the need forexternal baluns. It integrates a high-performance PLL and VCO, eliminating the need for external LOand LO driver. The device also integrates an IF amplifier and several low noise LDOs, furthersimplifying the board.
The LMX8410L integrates a very low-noise synthesizer, with a PLL FOM of –236 dBc/Hz,providing up to 56.5-dBc DSB integrated noise at 5 GHz carrier. The LO allows forphase synchronization across multiple devices. The high-performance synthesizer output can bebrought out to drive another stage or a data converter. The integrated LO can be bypassed forapplications that share a common external LO.