|Package | PIN:||PWP | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Temperature Grade 1:Tamb = –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Single-Channel Smart High-Side Switch
- Rated for up to 40-V Load Dump
- 8-mΩ Typical RON at TJ = 25°C
- Analog Sense Output:
- Load Current
- Supply Voltage
- High-Accuracy Load Current Sense
- Fault Indication via SNS and ST Pin
- Open Load and Short-to-Battery Detection
- Protection Capabilities:
- Thermal Shutdown and Retry
- Battery Overvoltage and LoadDump
- Current Limit With Selectable Level
- Automatic Switch On With Reverse Battery
- Undervoltage Lockout
- Loss of Battery
- Automatic Switch Off With Loss of Ground
- Output Clampfor Inductive Load
- Configurable Fault Handling Through LATCH Pin
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTPS1HA08AQPWPRQ1
The TPS1HA08-Q1 is a single-channel high-side load switch intended for use with 12-Vautomotive batteries. The device integrates many protection and diagnostic features.
The TPS1HA08-Q1 provides a high accuracy analog current sense that allows for improveddiagnostics of complex loads (such as multiple parallel loads driven by the same switch).
The TPS1HA08-Q1 is available with both a high current limit and also a low current limit.The high current limit option is designed for loads that require a large transient current. The lowcurrent limit option provides improved protection for loads that do not require high peak current.
The device operates with an input voltage down to 3 V. This allows forcontinued operation during cold crank.
The TPS1HA08-Q1 is available in a small 16-pin HTSSOP package which allows for reducedPCB footprint.