|Package | PIN:||PWP | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Dual-Channel Smart High-Side Switch with 8-mΩ RON (TJ = 25°C)
- AEC Q-100 Automotive Qualified:
- Temperature Grade 1: TA = –40°C to 125°C AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Withstands 40-V Load Dump
- Improve System Level Reliability through Adjustable Current Limiting
- Current Limit Set-point from 6.4 A to 70 A
- Robust Integrated Output Protection:
- Integrated Thermal Protection
- Protection Against Short toGround/Battery
- Automatic Switch-On During ReverseBattery
- Automatic Shut Off if Loss of Battery/GroundOccurs
- Integrated Output Clamp to Demagnetize Inductive Loads
- Configurable FaultHandling
- Analog Sense Output can be configured to accurately measure:
- Load Current
- Device Temperature
- Provides fault indication through SNS pin
- Detection of Open Load and Short-to-Battery
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTPS2HB08DQPWPRQ1
The TPS2HB08-Q1 device is adual-channel smart high-side switch intended for use in 12-V automotive systems. The deviceintegrates robust protection and diagnostic features to ensure output port protection even duringharmful events like short circuits in automotive systems. The device protects against faultsthrough a reliable current limit, which, depending on device variant, is adjustable from6.4 A to 70 A. The high currentlimit range allows for usage in loads that require large transient currents, while the low currentlimit range provides improved protection for loads that do not require high peak current.
The TPS2HB08-Q1 also providesa high accuracy analog current sense that allows for improved load diagnostics. By reporting loadcurrent and device temperature to a system MCU, the device enables predictive maintenance and loaddiagnostics that improves the system lifetime.
The TPS2HB08-Q1 is availablein a HTSSOP package which allows for reduced PCB footprint.