|Package | PIN:||PWP | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C4B
- Dual-Channel Smart High-Side Switch
- Rated for up to 40-V Load Dump
- 16-mΩ Typical RON at TJ = 25°C
- Analog Sense Output:
- Load Current
- High-Accuracy Load Current Sense
- Fault Indication Through SNS Pin
- Open Load and Short-to-Battery Detection
- Protection Capabilities:
- Thermal Shutdown and Retry
- Battery Overvoltage and LoadDump
- VOUT Short-to-Ground
- Automatic Switch On WithReverse Battery
- Undervoltage Lockout
- Loss of Battery
- Automatic Switch Off With Loss of Ground
- Output Clampfor Inductive Load
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTPS2HB16FQPWPRQ1
The TPS2HB16-Q1 device is a dual-channel smart high-side switch intended for use with12-V automotive batteries. The device integrates many protection and diagnostic features.
The device provides a high-accuracy analog current sense that enables improveddiagnostics of complex loads (such as multiple parallel loads driven by the same switch).
The device operates with an input voltage down to
3 V (with respect to the GND pin of the device). This input voltage allows for continuedoperation during cold crank.
The TPS2HB16-Q1 device is available in a small 16-pin HTSSOP package for a reduced PCBfootprint.