|Package | PIN:||N | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Continuous Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- No Frequency Compensation Required
- Low Power Consumption
- No Latch-Up
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth ...3 MHz Typ
- Gain and Phase Match Between Amplifiers
- Designed To Be Interchangeable With Raytheon RC4136, RM4136, and RV4136
- Low Noise ...8 nV Typ at 1 kHz
The RM4136 and RV4136 are obsolete and are no longer supplied.
Texas Instruments RC4136N
The RC4136, RM4136, and RV4136 are quad general-purpose operational amplifiers, with each amplifier electrically similar to the uA741, except that offset null capability is not provided.
The high common-mode input voltage range and the absence of latch-up make these amplifiers ideal for voltage-follower applications. The devices are short-circuit protected and the internal frequency compensation ensures stability without external components.
The RC4136 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C, the RM4136 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of 55°C to 125°C, and the RV4136 is characterized for operation from 40°C to 85°C.