|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Continuous Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- No Frequency Compensation Required
- Low Power Consumption
- No Latch-Up
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 3 MHz Typ
- Gain and Phase Match Between Amplifiers
- Low Noise: 8 nV/√Hz Typ at 1 kHz
- DVD Recorders and Players
- Pro Audio Mixers
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments RC4558IP
The RC4558 device is a dual general-purpose operational amplifier, with each half electrically similar to the µA741, except that offset null capability is not provided.
The high common-mode input voltage range and the absence of latch-up make this amplifier ideal for voltage-follower applications. The device is short-circuit protected, and the internal frequency compensation ensures stability without external components.