|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Matched Gain and Offset Between Amplifiers
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth . . . 3 MHz Min
- Slew Rate . . . 1.5 V/ns Min
- Low Equivalent Input Noise Voltage
2 uV/Hz Max (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- No Frequency Compensation Required
- No Latch Up
- Wide Common-Mode Voltage Range
- Low Power Consumption
- Designed to be Interchangeable with Raytheon RC4559
Texas Instruments RC4559P
The RC4559 is a dual high-performance operational amplifier. The high common-mode input voltage and the absence of latch-up make this amplifier ideal for low-noise signal applications such as audio preamplifiers and signal conditioners. This amplifier features a guaranteed dynamic performance and output drive capability that far exceeds that of the general-purpose type amplifiers.
The RC4559 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.