|Package | PIN:||DDC | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Two Outputs, VREF and VREF / 2, for Convenient Use in Single-Supply Systems
- Excellent Temperature Drift Performance:
- 8 ppm/°C(max) from –40°C to 125°C
- High Initial Accuracy: ±0.05% (max)
- VREF and VBIAS Tracking over Temperature:
- 6 ppm/°C (max) from –40°C to 85°C
- 7 ppm/°C (max) from –40°Cto 125°C
- Microsize Package: SOT23-5
- Low Dropout Voltage: 10 mV
- High Output Current: ±20 mA
- Low Quiescent Current: 360 µA
- Line Regulation: 3 ppm/V
- Load Regulation: 8 ppm/mA
- Matte-Sn version (REF2025AISDDCR) for improved corrosion resistance in the Battelle Class III and similar harsh environments
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments REF2030AIDDCT
Applications with only a positive supply voltage often require additional stable voltagein the middle of the analog-to-digital converter (ADC) input range to bias input bipolar signals.The REF20xx provides a reference voltage (VREF) for the ADC and a secondhighly-accurate voltage (VBIAS) that can be used to bias the input bipolarsignals.
The REF20xx offers excellent temperature drift
(8 ppm/°C, max) and initial accuracy (0.05%) on both the VREF andVBIAS outputs while operating at a quiescent current less than 430 µA. Inaddition, the VREF and VBIAS outputs track each otherwith a precision of 6 ppm/°C (max) across the temperature range of –40°C to 85°C. All thesefeatures increase the precision of the signal chain and decrease board space, while reducing thecost of the system as compared to a discrete solution. Extremely low dropout voltage of only 10 mVallows operation from very low input voltages, which can be very useful in battery-operatedsystems.
Both the VREF and VBIAS voltages have thesame excellent specifications and can sink and source current equally well. Very good long-termstability and low noise levels make these devices ideally-suited for high-precision industrialapplications.