|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Initial Accuracy: ±0.05% (maximum)
- Temperature Coefficient : 6 ppm/°C (maximum)
- Operating Temperature Range: −40°C to +125°C
- Output Current: ±10 mA
- Low Quiescent Current: 95 µA (maximum)
- Wide Input Voltage: 12 V
- Output 1/f Noise (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz): 5 µVPP/V
- Excellent Long-Term Stability 30 ppm/1000 hrs
- Small Footprint 5-Pin SOT-23 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments REF2125IDBVR
The REF2125 device is a low temperature drift
(6 ppm/°C), low-power, high-precision CMOS voltage reference, featuring ±0.05% initialaccuracy, low operating current with power consumption less than 95 µA. This device also offersvery low output noise of 5 µVp-p /V, which enables its ability to maintainhigh signal integrity with high-resolution data converters and noise critical systems.
Stability and system reliability are further improved by the low output-voltagehysteresis of the device and low long-term output voltage drift. Furthermore, the small sizeand low operating current of the devices (95 µA) make them ideal for portable and battery-poweredapplications.
REF2125 is specified for the wide temperature range of −40°C to +125°C. Contact the TIsales representative for additional voltage options.