|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Excellent Specified Drift Performance:
- 7ppm/°C (max) at 0°C to +125°C
- 20ppm/°C (max) at –40°C to +125°C
- Microsize Package: SOT23-6
- High Output Current: ±10mA
- High Accuracy: 0.01%
- Low Quiescent Current: 100µA
- Low Dropout: 5mV
Texas Instruments REF3220AIDBVT
The REF32xx is a very low drift, micropower, low-dropout, precision voltage reference family available in the tiny SOT23-6 package.
The small size and low power consumption (120&micr;A max) of the REF32xx make it ideal for portable and battery-powered applications. This reference is stable with any capacitive load.
The REF32xx can be operated from a supply as low as 5mV above the output voltage, under no load conditions. All models are specified for the wide temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.