|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Temperature Drift:
- High-Grade: 3 ppm/°C (Max)
- Standard-Grade: 8 ppm/°C (Max)
- High Accuracy:
- High-Grade: 0.05% (Max)
- Standard-Grade: 0.1% (Max)
- Low Noise: 3 µVPP/V
- Excellent Long-Term Stability:
- 45 ppm/1000 hr (Typ) after 1000 Hours
- High-Output Current: ±10 mA
- Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
Texas Instruments REF5030ID
The REF50xx is a family of low-noise, low-drift, very high precision voltage references. These references are capable of both sinking and sourcing current, and have excellent line and load regulation.
Excellent temperature drift (3 ppm/°C) and high accuracy (0.05%) are achieved using proprietary design techniques. These features, combined with very low noise, make the REF50xx family ideal for use in high-precision data acquisition systems.
Each reference voltage is available in both high grade (REF50xxIDGK and REF50xxID) and standard grade (REF50xxAIDGK and REF50xxAID). The reference voltages are offered in 8-pin VSSOP and SOIC packages, and are specified from –40°C to 125°C.