|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Low Temperature Drift
- Standard Grade: 8 ppm/°C (max)
- High Accuracy
- Standard Grade: 0.1% (max)
- Low Noise: 3 µVPP/V
- Excellent Long-Term Stability:
- 5 ppm/1000 hr (typ) after 1000 hours
- High Output Current: ±10 mA
- Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
Texas Instruments REF5045AQDRQ1
The REF50xxA-Q1 family of devices is low-noise, low-drift, very-high precision-voltage reference. These reference devices are capable of both sinking and sourcing, and are very robust with regard to line and load changes.
Excellent temperature drift (3 ppm/°C) and high accuracy (0.05%) are achieved using proprietary design techniques. These features combined with very low noise make the REF50xxA-Q1 family of devices ideal for use in high-precision data acquisition systems.
Each reference voltage is available in a standard-grade versions. The devices are offered in SO-8 packages and are specified from –40°C to 125°C.