|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Excellent Temperature Drift Performance
- 8 ppm/°C (max) from –40°C to +125°C
- Extremely Low Noise
- Total Noise: 5 µVRMS With 47-µF Capacitor
- 1/f Noise (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz): 3 µVPP/V
- Integrated ADC Drive Buffer
- Low Output Impedance: < 50 mΩ (0-200 kHz)
- First Sample Precise to 18 Bits WithADS8881
- EnablesBurst-Mode DAQ Systems
- Low Supply Current: 820 µA
- Low Shutdown Current: 1 µA
- High Initial Accuracy: ±0.05%
- Very-Low Noise and Distortion
- Output Current Drive: ±4 mA
- Programmable Short-Circuit Current
- Verified to Drive REF Pin of ADS88xx family of SAR ADCs and ADS127xx family of Wideband ΔΣ ADCs
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments REF6125IDGKR
The REF6000 family of voltage references have an integrated lowoutput impedance buffer that enable the user to directly drive the REF pin of precision dataconverters, while preserving linearity, distortion, and noise performance. Most precision SAR andDelta-Sigma ADCs, switch binary-weighted capacitors onto the REF pin during the conversion process.In order to support this dynamic load the output of the voltage reference must be buffered with alow-output impedance (high-bandwidth) buffer. The REF6000 family devices are well suited, but notlimited, to drive the REF pin of theADS88xxfamily of SAR ADCs, andADS127xxfamily of delta-sigma ADCs, as well as other digital-to-analog converters (DACs).
The REF6000 family of voltage references are able to maintainan output voltage within 1LSB (18-bit) with minimal droop, even during the first conversion whiledriving the REF pin of the ADS8881. This feature is useful in burst-mode, event-triggered,equivalent-time sampling, and variable-sampling-rate data-acquisition systems. TheREF61xx variants of REF6000 familyspecify a maximum temperature drift of just 8 ppm/°C and initial accuracy of 0.05% for both the voltage reference and the low outputimpedance buffer combined. For various temperature drift options in REF6000 family, see theDevice Comparison Table.