|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Excellent Temperature Drift Performance
- 3 ppm/°C(max) from 0°C to +70°C
- Extremely Low Noise
- Total Noise: 5 µVRMS With 47-µF Capacitor
- 1/f Noise (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz): 3 µVPP/V
- Integrated ADC Drive Buffer
- Low Output Impedance: < 50 mΩ (0-200 kHz)
- First Sample Precise to 18 Bits WithADS8881
- EnablesBurst-Mode DAQ Systems
- Low Supply Current: 820 µA
- Low Shutdown Current: 1 µA
- High Initial Accuracy: ±0.05%
- Very-Low Noise and Distortion
- Output Current Drive: ±4 mA
- Programmable Short-Circuit Current
- Verified to Drive REF Pin of ADS88xx family of SAR ADCs and ADS127xx family of Wideband ΔΣ ADCs
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments REF6250IDGKR
The voltage references in the REF6000 family have an integrated lowoutput impedance buffer that enables the user to directly drive the reference (REF) pin ofprecision data converters, while preserving linearity, distortion, and noise performance. Mostprecision SAR and delta-sigma analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), switch binary-weightedcapacitors onto the REF pin during the conversion process. In order to support this dynamic load,the output of the voltage reference must be buffered with a low-output impedance, high-bandwidthbuffer. The REF6000 family devices are well suited, but not limited, to drive the REF pin of theADS88xxfamily of SAR ADCs, andADS127xxfamily of delta-sigma ADCs, as well as precision digital-to-analog converters(DACs).
The REF6000 family of is able to maintain an output voltage within 1LSB(18-bit) with minimal droop, even during the first conversion while driving the REF pin of theADS8881. This feature is useful in burst-mode, event-triggered, equivalent-time sampling, andvariable-sampling-rate data-acquisition systems. The REF62xx variants of REF6000 family specify amaximum temperature drift of just 3 ppm/°C and initial accuracy of 0.05% for both the voltagereference and the low output impedance buffer combined. For various temperature drift options inREF6000 family, see the Device Comparison Table.