|Package | PIN:||TEC | 0|
|Temp:||S (-25 to 90)|
- ISO/IEC 15693-2,-3; ISO/IEC 18000-3 Compliant
- 13.56-MHz Operating Frequency
- 2048-Bit User Memory in 64 × 32-bit Blocks
- User and Factory Lock Per Block
- Application Family Identifier (AFI)
- Data Storage Format Identifier (DSFID)
- Combined Inventory Read Block
- Process Automation
- Product Authentication
- Asset Management
Texas Instruments RF-HDT-DVBB-N2
Texas Instruments 13.56-MHz encapsulated plus transponder is compliant with the ISO/IEC 15693 and ISO/IEC 18000-3 global open standards. This product offers a user accessible memory of 2048 bits, organized in 64 blocks and an extensive command set.
Designed for harsh environments, such as garment tracking in laundries, each transponder has a 64-bit factory programmed Read Only Number, which is also laser engraved on the transponder housing. Prior to delivery, transponders undergo complete functional and parametric testing to provide the high quality that customers have come to expect from TI.
The 13.56-MHz encapsulated plus transponders are well suited for a variety of applications including but not limited to: laundry garment tracking, process automation, product authentication, and asset management.