|Package | PIN:||TEC | 0|
|Temp:||S (-25 to 90)|
- ISO/IEC 15693-2,-3; ISO/IEC 18000-3 Compliant
- 13.56-MHz Operating Frequency
- 256-Bit User Memory in 8 × 32-Bit Blocks
- User and Factory Lock Per Block
- Application Family Identifier (AFI)
- Fast Simultaneous Identification (Anti-Collision)
Texas Instruments RF-HDT-DVBE-N2
Texas Instruments’ 13.56-MHz encapsulated standard transponder is compliant with the ISO/IEC 15693 and ISO/IEC 18000-3 global open standards. This product offers a user accessible memory of 256 bits, organized in 8 blocks, and an optimized command set.
Designed for harsh environments, such as garment tracking in laundries, each transponder has a 64-bit factory programmed Read Only Number, which is also laser engraved on the transponder housing. Prior to delivery, transponders undergo complete functional and parametric testing to provide the high quality that customers have come to expect from TI.
The 13.56-MHz encapsulated standard transponders are well suited for a variety of applications including, but not limited to, laundry garment tracking, process automation, product authentication, and asset management.