|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- (Typical 5V Supply, Unless Otherwise Noted)
- Renewable Energy Grade
- Input Offset Voltage ±150 µV (max)
- Input Referred Voltage Noise 5.8 nV/√Hz
- Input Bias Current 100 fA
- Gain Bandwidth Product 88 MHz
- Supply Voltage Range 1.8V to 5.5V
- Supply Current 1.15mA
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- @ 10 kΩ Load 25 mV from Rail
- @ 2 kΩ Load 45 mV from Rail
- 2.5V and 5.0V Performance
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.04% @1 kHz, 600Ω
- Temperature Range −40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SM73302MF/NOPB
The SM73302 low noise, CMOS input operational amplifier offers a low input voltage noise density of 5.8 nV/√Hz while consuming only 1.15 mA of quiescent current. The SM73302 is stable at a gain of 10 and has a gain bandwidth (GBW) product of 88 MHz. The SM73302 has a supply voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V and can operate from a single supply. The SM73302 features a rail-to-rail output stage, and is part of the precision amplifier family and is ideal for a variety of instrumentation applications.
The SM73302 provides optimal performance in low voltage and low noise systems. A CMOS input stage, with typical input bias currents in the range of a few femtoamperes, and an input common mode voltage range, which includes ground, makes the SM73302 ideal for low power sensor applications where high speeds are needed.
The SM73302 is manufactured using an advanced VIP50 process. The SM73302 is offered in a 5-Pin SOT-23 package.