Added to Your Shopping Cart
|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- State-of-the-Art BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces ICCZ
- High-Impedance State During Power-Up and Power-Down
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer-Memory Address Registers
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883C Method 3015
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (D) Packages and Standard Plastic 300-mil DIPs (N)
Texas Instruments SN64BCT125AD
The SN64BCT125A bus buffer features independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable () input is high.
The SN64BCT125A is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C and 0°C to 70°C.