|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces ICCZ
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883C, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- High-Impedance State During Power Up and Power Down
- Open-Collector Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer-Memory Address Registers
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW) Packages and Standard Plastic and Ceramic 300-mil DIPs (N)
Texas Instruments SN64BCT757DW
This octal buffer and line driver is designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. The device provides complementary output-enable (OE and ) inputs and noninverting outputs.
The SN64BCT757 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C and 0°C to 70°C.