|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Meet or Exceed the Requirements of ANSI Standard EIA/TIA-422-B, RS-423-B, and RS-485
- Meet ITU Recommendations V.10, V.11, X.26, and X.27
- Designed for Multipoint Bus Transmission on Long Bus Lines in Noisy Environments
- 3-State Outputs
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range -12 V to 12 V
- Input Sensitivity...±200 mV
- Input Hysteresis...50 mV Typ
- High Input Impedance...12 k Min
- Operate From Single 5-V Supply
- Low-Power Requirements
- Plug-In Replacement for MC3486
Texas Instruments SN65175D
The SN65175 and SN75175 are monolithic quadruple differential line receivers with 3-state outputs. They are designed to meet the requirements of ANSI Standards EIA/TIA-422-B, RS-423-B, and RS-485, and several ITU recommendations. These standards are for balanced multipoint bus transmission at rates up to 10megabits per second. Each of the two pairs of receivers has a common active-high enable.
The receivers feature high input impedance, input hysteresis for increased noise immunity, and input sensitivity of ±200 mV over a common-mode input voltage range of ±12 V. The SN65175 and SN75175 are designed for optimum performance when used with the SN75172 or SN75174 quadruple differential line drivers.
The SN65175 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C. The SN75175 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.