|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Characterized for Use up to 300 mA
- High-Voltage Outputs
- No Output Latch-Up at 55 V
(After Conducting 300 mA)
- Medium-Speed Switching
- Circuit Flexibility for Varied Applications
and Choice of Logic Function
- TTL-Compatible Diode-Clamped Inputs
- Standard Supply Voltages
SUPPORTS INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly and Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Extended (–40°C to 125°C)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
(1) Custom temperature ranges available
Texas Instruments SN65472DREP
The SN65472 dual peripheral driver is functionally interchangeable with series SN75452B and series SN75462 peripheral drivers, but is designed for use in systems that require higher breakdown voltages than either of those series can provide at the expense of slightly slower switching speeds than series 75452B (limits are the same as series SN75462). Typical applications include high-speed logic buffers, power drivers, relay drivers, lamp drivers, MOS drivers, line drivers, and memory drivers.
The SN65472 is a dual peripheral NAND driver (assuming positive logic), with the output of the logic gates internally connected to the bases of the npn output transistors.
This device is characterized for operation from 40°C to 125°C.