|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Meet or Exceed Standards TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11
- Operate From Single 5-V Power Supply
- ESD Protection for RS-422 Bus Pins
- ±15-kV Human-Body Model (HBM)
- ±8-kV IEC 61000-4-2, Contact Discharge
- ±8-kV IEC 61000-4-2, Air-Gap Discharge
- Low Supply-Current Requirements: 9 mA Maximum
- Low Pulse Skew
- Receiver Input Impedance . . . 17 kΩ (Typical)
- Receiver Input Sensitivity . . . ±200 mV
- Receiver Common-Mode Input Voltage Range of –7 V to +7 V
- Glitch-Free Power-Up/Power-Down Protection
- Receiver 3-State Outputs Active-Low Enable (SN65C1167E Only)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN65C1167EPWR
The SN65C1167E and SN65C1168E consist of dual drivers and dual receivers with ±15-kV ESD(Human Body Model [HBM]) and ±8-kV ESD (IEC61000-4-2 Air-Gap Discharge and Contact Discharge) forRS-422 bus pins. The devices meet the requirements of TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU recommendationV.11.
The SN65C1167E combines dual 3-state differential line drivers and 3-state differentialline receivers, both of which operate from a single 5-V power supply. The driver and receiver haveactive-high and active-low enables, respectively, which can be connected together externally tofunction as direction control.
SN65C1168E drivers have individual active-high enables.