|Package | PIN:||PAP | 64|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to +105°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- DeviceCDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Implements MIPI® D-PHY Version 1.00.00 Physical Layer Front-End and Display Serial Interface (DSI) Version 1.02.00
- Single-Channel DSI Receiver Configurable for One, Two, Three, or Four D-PHY Data Lanes Per Channel Operating up to 1 Gbps Per Lane
- Supports 18-bpp and 24-bpp DSI Video Packets with RGB666 and RGB888 Formats
- Maximum Resolution up to 60 fps WUXGA 1920 × 1200 at 18 bpp and 24 bpp Color With Reduced Blanking. Suitable for 60 fps 1366 × 768 / 1280 × 800 at 18 bpp and 24 bpp
- Output for Single-Link LVDS
- Supports Single Channel DSI to Single-Link LVDS Operating Mode
- LVDS Output Clock Range of 25 MHz to 154 MHz
- LVDS Pixel Clock May be Sourced from Free-Running Continuous D-PHY Clock or External Reference Clock (REFCLK)
- 1.8-V Main VCC Power Supply
- Low Power Features Include SHUTDOWN Mode, Reduced LVDS Output Voltage Swing, Common Mode, and MIPI Ultra-Low Power State (ULPS) Support
- LVDS Channel SWAP, LVDS PIN Order Reverse Feature for Ease of PCB Routing
- Packaged in 64-pin 10-mm × 10-mm HTQFP (PAP) PowerPAD™ IC Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN65DSI83TPAPRQ1
The SN65DSI83-Q1 DSI-to-LVDS bridge features a single-channel MIPI D-PHY receiverfront-end
configuration with four lanes per channel operating at 1 Gbps per lane and a maximum inputbandwidth of 4 Gbps. The bridge decodes MIPI DSI 18-bpp RGB666 and 24-bpp RGB888 packets andconverts the formatted video data-stream to an LVDS output operating at pixel clocks operating from25 MHz to 154 MHz, offering a Single-Link LVDS with four data lanes per link.
The SN65DSI83-Q1 device can support up to WUXGA 1920 × 1200 at 60 frames per second, at24 bpp with reduced blanking. The SN65DSI83-Q1 device is also suitable for applications using 60fps 1366 × 768/1280 × 800 at 18 bpp and 24 bpp. Partial line buffering is implemented toaccommodate the data stream mismatch between the DSI and LVDS interfaces.
The SN65DSI83-Q1 device is implemented in a small outline 10-mm × 10-mm HTQFP packagewith a
0.5-mm pitch, and operates across a temperature range from –40°C to +105°C.