|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 1/8 Unit-Load Option Available (up to 256 Nodes
on the Bus)
- Bus-Pin ESD Protection Exceeds 15 kV HBM
- Optional Driver Output Transition Times for
Signaling Rates(1) of 1 Mbps, 5 Mbps, and
- Low-Current Standby Mode: <1 µA
- Glitch-Free Power-Up and Power-Down Protection
for Hot-Plugging Applications
- 5-V Tolerant Inputs
- Bus Idle, Open, and Short-Circuit Fail Safe
- Driver Current Limiting and Thermal Shutdown
- Meet or Exceed the Requirements of ANSI
TIA/EIA-485-A and RS-422 Compatible
Texas Instruments SN65HVD30MDREP
The SN65HVD3x-EP devices are 3-state differential line drivers and differential-input line receivers that operate with 3-V power supply.
Each driver and receiver has separate input and output pins for full-duplex bus communication designs. They are designed for balanced transmission lines and interoperation with ANSI TIA/EIA-485A, TIA/EIA-422-B, ITU-T v.11, and ISO 8482:1993 standard-compliant devices.
The SN65HVD30, SN65HVD31, and SN65HVD32 are fully enabled with no external enabling pins.
The SN65HVD33, SN65HVD34, and SN65HVD35 have active-high driver enables and active-low receiver enables. A low (less than 1 µA) standby current can be achieved by disabling both the driver and receiver.
All devices are characterized for operation from 55°C to 125°C.