|Package | PIN:||RHL | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1/8 Unit-Load Option Available (Up to 256 Nodes on the Bus)
- Bus-Pin ESD Protection Exceeds 15-kV HBM
- Optional Driver Output Transition Times for Signaling Rates of 1 Mbps, 5 Mbps and 26 Mbps
- Line Signaling Rate is the Number of Voltage Transitions Made per Second Expressed in Units of bps (bits per second)
- Low-Current Standby Mode: <1 µA
- Glitch-Free Power-Up and Power-Down Protection for Hot-Plugging Applications
- 5-V Tolerant Inputs
- Bus Idle, Open, and Short-Circuit Failsafe
- Driver Current Limiting and Thermal Shutdown
- Designed for RS-422 and RS-485 Networks
- 5-V Devices Available, SN65HVD50-55
Texas Instruments SN65HVD33RHLR
The SN65HVD3x devices are 3-state differential line drivers and differential-input line receivers that operate with 3.3-V power supply.
Each driver and receiver has separate input and output pins for full-duplex bus communication designs. They are designed for RS-422 and RS-485 data transmission over cable lengths of up to 1500 meters.
The SN65HVD30, SN65HVD31, and SN65HVD32 devices are fully enabled with no external enabling pins.
The SN65HVD33, SN65HVD34, and SN65HVD35 devices have active-high driver enables and active-low receiver enables. A low, less than 1 µA, standby current can be achieved by disabling both the driver and receiver.
All devices are characterized for ambient temperatures from –40°C to 85°C. Low power dissipation allows operation at temperatures up to 105°C or 125°C, depending on package option.