|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 100)|
- Compatible With the ControlNet Standard
- I/O Operates From 2.5-V to 5-V Supply
- Receiver thresholds within –120mV to 120mV
- Receiver hysteresis >50mV
- Low Power Standby Mode
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Power-Up/Down Glitch-free Bus Inputs and Outputs
- Short-Circuit Protection on Outputs
- RoHS Compliant
- ControlNet Vendor ID 806
- Industrial Networks
- Programmable Controllers
- Industrial Drives
Texas Instruments SN65HVD61D
The SN65HVD61 is designed to meet the requirements for the driver and receiver circuitry of the ControlNet coaxial-based physical layer.
These devices are single-channel circuits with one transceiver for single node operation or distributed stand-alone applications.
The pull-or-pull transmitter circuit is designed to sink current from a center-tapped transformer, providing galvanic isolation from the shared bus.
These devices incorporate a differential receiver (RX) with the 120 mV sensitivity needed by ControlNet industrial applications.
A secondary receiver (CD) detects the presence of a valid positive differential signal.
The third signal receiver function (SIG) provides a scaled analog output which is proportional to the differential voltage between XF1 and XF3. This output can be used for diagnostic purposes.