|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Supply Ranging From 3V to 5.5V
- Independent Logic Supply of 1.6V to 5.5V
- Wide Input Dynamic Range of –15dBm to +5dBm
- Power Delivered by the Driver to the Coax can be
Adjusted From 0dBm to +6dBm
- AISG Compliant Output Emission Profile
- Low-power Standby Mode
- Direction Control Output for RS-485 Bus
- Supports up to 115 kbps Signaling
- Integrated Active Bandpass Filter with Center
Frequency at 2.176MHz
- 3mm × 3mm 16-Pin QFN Package
Texas Instruments SN65HVD62RGTT
These transceivers modulate and demodulate signals between the logic (baseband) and a frequency suitable for long coaxial media.
The HVD62 is an integrated AISG transceiver designed to be compliant with Antenna Interface Standards Group v2.0 specification.
The HVD62 receiver integrates an active bandpass filter to enable demodulation of signals even in the presence of spurious frequency components. The filter has a 2.176 MHz center frequency.
The transmitter supports adjustable output power levels varying from +0dBm to +6dBm delivered to the 50 Ω coax cable. The HVD62 transmitter is compliant with the spectrum emission requirement provided by the AISG standard.
A direction control output is provided which facilitates bus arbitration for an RS-485 interface. These devices integrate an oscillator input for a crystal, and also accept standard clock inputs to the oscillator.