|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Bus I/O Protection
- ±16-kV HBM Protection
- ±12-kV IEC61000-4-2 Contact Discharge
- +4-kV IEC61000-4-4Fast Transient Burst
- Industrial Temperature Range –40°C to 85°C
- Large Receiver Hysteresis (60 mV Typical) for Noise Rejection
- Low-Power Consumption
- <1-µA Standby Current
- <1-mA QuiescentCurrent
- Signaling Rate Optimized for 250 kbps
- Create a Custom Design Using the SN65HVD82 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN65HVD82DR
This device has robust drivers and receivers for demanding industrial applications. Thebus pins are robust to ESD events, with high levels of protection to Human-Body Model, Air-GapDischarge, and Contact Discharge specifications.
The device combines a differential driver and a differential receiver, which operate froma single 5-V power supply. The driver differential outputs and the receiver differential inputs areconnected internally to form a bus port suitable for half-duplex (two-wire bus) communication. Thedevice features a wide common-mode voltage range making the device suitable for multi-pointapplications over long cable runs. The device is characterized from –40°C to 85°C.