|Package | PIN:||ZJA | 167|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Quad 2:1 Mux and 1:2 Demux
- Multi-Rate Operation up to 14.2 Gbps Serial Data
- Linear Receiver Equalization Which Increases
Margin at System Level of Decision Feedback
- Bandwidth: 18 GHz, Typical
- Per-Lane P/N Pair Inversion
- Port or Single Lane Switching
- Low Power: 150 mW/Channel, Typical
- Loopback Mode on All Three Ports
- I2C Control in Addition to GPIO
- DIAG Mode That Outputs Data of Line Side Port
to Both Fabric Side Ports
- 2.5-V or 3.3-V Single Power Supply
- PBGA Package 12-mm × 12-mm × 1-mm, 0.8-mm
- Excellent Impedance Matching to 100-Ω PCB
- Small Package Size Provides Board Real Estate
- Adjustable Output Swing Provides Flexible EMI
and Crosstalk Control
- Low Power
- Supports 10GBASE-KR Applications With Ability
to Transparency for Link Training
Texas Instruments SN65LVCP114ZJA
The SN65LVCP114 device is an asynchronous, protocol-agnostic, low-latency QUAD mux, linear-redriver optimized for use in systems operating at up to 14.2 Gbps. The device linearly compensates for channel loss in backplane and active-cable applications. The architecture of SN65LVCP114 linear-redriver is designed to work effectively with ASIC or FPGA products implementing digital equalization using decision feedback equalizer (DFE) technology. The SN65LVCP114 mux, linear-redriver preserves the integrity (composition) of the received signal, ensuring optimum DFE and system performance. The SN65LVCP114 provides a low-power mux-demux, linear-redriver solution while at the same time extending the effectiveness of DFE.
SN65LVCP114 is configurable through GPIO or an I2C interface.
A single 2.5-V or 3.3-V power supply supports the operation of the SN65LVCP114.
The SN65LVCP114 is packaged in a 12-mm × 12-mm × 1-mm PBGA package with 0.8-mm pitch.
The SN65LVCP114 has three ports; each port is a quad lane. The switch logic of SN65LVCP114 can be implemented to support a 2:1 MUX per lane, 1:2 DEMUX per lane, and independent lane switching. The receive equalization can be independently programmed for each of the ports. The SN65LVCP114 supports loopback on all three ports.