|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- >400 Mbps (200 MHz) Signaling Rates
- Flow-Through Pinout Simplifies PCB Layout
- 300 ps Maximum Differential Skew
- Propagation Delay Times 1.8 ns (Typical)
- 3.3 V Power Supply Design
- ±350 mV Differential Signaling
- High Impedance on LVDS Outputs on Power Down
- Conforms to TIA/EIA-644 LVDS Standard
- Industrial Operating Temperature Range (40°C to 85°C)
- Available in SOIC and TSSOP Packages
Texas Instruments SN65LVDS047PW
The SN65LVDS047 is a quad differential line driver that implements the electrical characteristics of low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS). This signaling technique lowers the output voltage levels of 5-V differential standard levels (such as EIA/TIA-422B) to reduce the power, increase the switching speeds, and allow operation with a 3.3-V supply rail. Any of the four current-mode drivers will deliver a minimum differential output voltage magnitude of 247 mV into a 100- load when enabled.
The intended application of this device and signaling technique is for point-to-point and multi-drop baseband data transmission over controlled impedance media of approximately 100 . The transmission media may be printed-circuit board traces, backplanes, or cables. The ultimate rate and distance of data transfer is dependent upon the attenuation characteristics of the media, the noise coupling to the environment, and other system characteristics.
The SN65LVDS047 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.