|Package | PIN:||DRF | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low-Voltage PECL Input and Low-Voltage PECL or LVDS Outputs
- Clock Rates to 2 GHz
- 140-ps Output Transition Times
- 0.11 ps Typical Intrinsic Phase Jitter
- Less than 630 ps Propagation Delay Times
- 2.5-V or 3.3-V Supply Operation
- 2-mm × 2-mm Small-Outline No-Lead Package
- PECL-to-LVDS Translation
- Clock Signal Amplification
Texas Instruments SN65LVDS16DRFT
These four devices are high-frequency oscillator gain stages supporting both LVPECL or LVDS on the high gain outputs in 3.3-V or 2.5-V systems. Additionally, provides the option of both single-ended input (PECL levels on the SN65LVx16) and fully differential inputs on the SN65LVx17.
The SN65LVx16 provides the user a Gain Control (GC) for controlling the Q output from 300 mV to 860 mV either by leaving it open (NC), grounded, or tied to VCC. (When left open, the Q output defaults to 575 mV.) The Q on the SN65LVx17 defaults to 575 mV as well.
Both devices provide a voltage reference (VBB) of typically 1.35 V below VCC for use in receiving single-ended PECL input signals. When not used, VBB should be unconnected or open.
All devices are characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.