|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- MIPI CSI-1 and SMIA CCP Support
- Connects Directly to OMAP CSI Interface
- 4×4 mm QFN Package
- ESD Rating >3 kV (HBM) Camera Input Ports
and >2 kV (HBM) All Other Ports
- Pixel Clock Range 3.527 MHz
- Three Operating Modes to Conserve Power
- Active Mode VGA Camera 30 fps: 7 mA
- Typical Shutdown and Standby: 0.5 µA
- Operating Temperature Range 40°C
- Input Data Voltage Range From 1.8 V to 3.3 V
Texas Instruments SN65LVDS315RGER
The SN65LVDS315 is a camera serializer that converts 8-bit parallel camera data into MIPI-CSI1 or SMIA CCP compliant serial signals.
The device converts the parallel 8-bit data to two sub-low-voltage differential signaling (SubLVDS) serial data and clock output. Meanwhile the serialized data is presented on the differential serial data output DOUT with a differential clock signal on output CLK. Where The frequency of CLK is 8x DCLK input pixel clock rate.
The SN65LVDS315 supports three power modes (Shutdown, standby and active) to conserve power.
All CMOS inputs offer failsafe operation to protect the input from damage during power up and to avoid current flow into the device inputs during power up. The core supply of the SN65LVDS315 is 1.8 V. To provide greater flexibility, the camera data inputs support a supply range from 1.8 V to 3.3 V and the device is characterized for operation over ambient air temperatures of 40°C to 85°C.