|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Designed for Signaling Rates(1) Up To 1.5 Gbps
- Total Jitter < 65 ps
- Pin-Compatible With SN65LVDS22 and SN65LVDM22
- 25 mV of Receiver Input Threshold Hysteresis Over 0-V to 4-V Common-Mode Range
- Inputs Electrically Compatible With CML, LVPECL and LVDS Signal Levels
- Propagation Delay Times, 900 ps Maximum
- LVDT Integrates 110- Terminating Resistor
- Offered in SOIC and TSSOP
- 10-G (OC192) Optical Modules
- 622 MHz Central Office Clock Distribution
- Wireless Basestations
- Low Jitter Clock Repeater/Multiplexer
- Protection Switching for Serial Backplanes
(1)The signaling rate of a line is the number of voltage transitions that are made per second expressed in the units bps (bits per second).
Texas Instruments SN65LVDT122PW
The SN65LVDS122 and SN65LVDT122 are crosspoint switches that use low voltage differential signaling (LVDS) to achieve signaling rates as high as 1.5 Gbps. They are pin-compatible speed upgrades to the SN65LVDS22 and SN65LVDM22. The internal signal paths maintain differential signaling for high speeds and low signal skews. These devices have a 0 V to 4 V common-mode input range that accepts LVDS, LVPECL, CML inputs. Two logic pins (S0 and S1) set the internal configuration between the differential inputs and outputs. This allows the flexibility to perform the following configurations: 2 x 2 crosspoint switch, 2:1 mux, 1:2 splitter or dual repeater/translator within a single device. Additionally, SN65LVDT122 incorporates a 110- termination resistor for those applications where board space is a premium. Although these devices are designed for 1.5 Gbps, some applications at a 2-Gbps data rate can be supported depending on loading and signal quality.
The intended application of this device is ideal for loopback switching for diagnostic routines, fanout buffering of clock/data distribution provide protection in fault-tolerant systems, clock muxing in optical modules, and for overall signal boosting over extended distances.
The SN65LVDS122 and SN65LVDT122 are characterized for operation from 40°C to 85°C.