|Package | PIN:||DBT | 38|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Signaling Rates >1.5 Gbps per Channel
- Supports Telecom/Datacom and HDTV
- Non-Blocking Architecture Allows Each
Output to be Connected to Any Input
- Compatible With ANSI TIA/EIA-644-A LVDS
- 25 mV of Input Voltage Threshold Hysteresis
- Propagation Delay Times, 900 ps Typical
- Inputs Electrically Compatible With LVPECL,
CML and LVDS Signal Levels
- Operates From a Single 3.3-V Supply
- Integrated 110-Ω Line Termination Resistors
Available With SN65LVDT125A
- Clock Buffering/Clock Muxing
- Wireless Base Stations
- High-Speed Network Routing
- HDTV Video Switching
Texas Instruments SN65LVDT125ADBT
The SN65LVDS125A and SN65LVDT125A are 4x4 nonblocking crosspoint switches. Low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS) is used to achieve signaling rates of 1.5 Gbps per channel. Each output driver includes a 4:1 multiplexer to allow any input to be routed to any output. Internal signal paths are fully differential to achieve the high signaling speeds while maintaining low signal skews. The SN65LVDT125A incorporates 110-Ω termination resistors for those applications where board space is a premium.
Designed to support signaling rates up to 1.5 Gbps for OC-12 clocks (622 MHz). The 1.5-Gbps signaling rate allows use in HDTV systems, including SMPTE 292 video applications requiring signaling rates of 1.485 Gbps.
The SN65LVDS125A and SN65LVDT125A are characterized for operation from 40°C to 85°C.