|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Integrated 110- Nominal Receiver Line Termination Resistor
- Operates From a Single 3.3-V Supply
- Greater Than 125 Mbps Data Rate
- Flow-Through Pin-Out
- LVTTL Compatible Logic I/Os
- ESD Protection On Bus Pins Exceeds 16 kV
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-644A Standard for LVDS
- 20-Pin PW Thin Shrink Small-Outline Package With 26-Mil Terminal Pitch
- Memory Stick Interface Extensions With Long Interconnects Between Host and Memory Stick
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Interface Extension to Allow Long Interconnects Between Master and Slave
- MultiMediaCard Interface in SPI Mode
- General-Purpose Asymmetric Bidirectional Communication
Serial Peripheral Interface is a trademark of Motorola.
MultiMediaCard is a trademark of MultiMediaCard Association.
Memory Stick is a trademark of Sony.
Texas Instruments SN65LVDT41PW
The SN65LVDT14 combines one LVDS line driver with four terminated LVDS line receivers in one package. It is designed to be used at the Memory Stick end of an LVDS based Memory Stick interface extension.
The SN65LVDT41 combines four LVDS line drivers with a single terminated LVDS line receiver in one package. It is designed to be used at the host end of an LVDS based Memory Stick interface extension.