|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- High-Drive Outputs
(16-mA IOH, 32-mA IOL)
- Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments SN74ABT125QDRG4Q1
The SN74ABT125Q-Q1 quadruple bus buffer gate features independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is high.
This device is fully specified for hot-insertion applications using Ioff and power-up 3-state. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down. The power-up 3-state circuitry places the outputs in the high-impedance state during power up and power down, which prevents driver conflict.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.