|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- High-Impedance State During Power Up and Power Down
- High-Drive Outputs (32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
- Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments SN74ABT126PWR
The ABT126 bus buffer gates feature independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is low.
When VCC is between 0 and 2.1 V, the device is in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 2.1 V, OE should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.