|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIBTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- High-Drive Outputs (-32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL), Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG), and Thin Very Small-Outline (DGV) Packages, and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Package Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Spacings
Widebus and EPIC-IIB are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ABT16540ADLR
The SN54ABT16540 and SN74ABT16540A are inverting 16-bit buffers/drivers composed of two 8-bit sections with separate output-enable gates. These buffers and bus drivers provide a high-performance bus interface for wide data paths.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input AND gate with active-low inputs so that if either output-enable ( or ) input is high, all corresponding outputs are in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN54ABT16540 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABT16540A is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.