|Package | PIN:||DL | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-II BTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- High-Drive Outputs (-32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG) Packages and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Package Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Spacings
Widebus and EPIC-IIB are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ABT16952DLR
The 'ABT16952 are 16-bit registered transceivers that contain two sets of D-type flip-flops for temporary storage of data flowing in either direction. The 'ABT16952 can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. Data on the A or B bus is stored in the registers on the low-to-high transition of the clock (CLKAB or CLKBA) input provided that the clock-enable (CLKENAB\ or CLKENBA\) input is low. Taking the output-enable (OEAB\ or OEBA\) input low accesses the data on either port.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN54ABT16952 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABT16952 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.