|Package | PIN:||NS | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Output Ports Have Equivalent 25- Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-II BTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA
Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), Plastic (N) and Ceramic (J) DIPs, and Ceramic Flat (W) Package
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ABT2240ANSR
These octal buffers and line drivers are designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. Together with the 'ABT2241 and 'ABT2244A, these devices provide combinations of inverting and noninverting outputs, symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE\) inputs, and complementary OE and OE\ inputs. These devices feature high fan-out and improved fan-in.
These devices are organized as two 4-bit line drivers with separate OE\ inputs. When OE\ is low, the devices pass inverted data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When OE\ is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
The outputs, which are designed to sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 25- series resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN54ABT2240A is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABT2240A is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.