|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIBTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- High-Drive Outputs (-32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), Plastic (N) and Ceramic (J) DIPs, and Ceramic Flat (W) Package
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ABT241ADWR
These octal buffers and line drivers are designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. Together with the SN54ABT240, SN74ABT240A, and 'ABT244A, these devices provide the choice of selected combinations of inverting and noninverting outputs, symmetrical active-low output-enable () inputs, and complementary OE and inputs.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver. OE should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
The SN54ABT241 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABT241A is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.