|Package | PIN:||DB | 20|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIB BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- High-Drive Outputs (-24-mA IOH, 48-mA IOL)
- Packaged in Shrink Small-Outline (DB) Package
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Intruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ABT244AMDBREP
This octal buffer and line driver is designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. Together with the SN54ABT240, SN74ABT240A, SN54ABT241, and SN74ABT241A, these devices provide the choice of selected combinations of inverting and noninverting outputs, symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE) inputs, and complementary OE and OE inputs.
The SN74ABT244A is organized as two 4-bit buffers/line drivers with separate OE inputs. When OE is low, the device passes noninverted data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When OE is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN74ABT244 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C.