|Package | PIN:||DW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Output Ports Have Equivalent 25- Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIBTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW) Package, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), and Plastic (NT) and Ceramic (JT) DIPs
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ABT2827DWR
These 10-bit buffers or bus drivers provide a high-performance bus interface for wide data paths or buses carrying parity.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input AND gate with active-low inputs so that if either output-enable ( or ) input is high, all ten outputs are in the high-impedance state. The 'ABT2827 provide true data at their outputs.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The outputs, which are designed to source or sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 25- series resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
The SN54ABT2827 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABT2827 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.