|Package | PIN:||DW | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Output Ports Have Equivalent 25- Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-II BTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOLV (Output Undershoot) < 0.5 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW) Package and Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK) and DIPs (JT)
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ABT5402ADWR
These 12-bit buffers and line drivers are designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input AND gate with active-low inputs so that if either output-enable (OE1\ or OE2\) input is high, all 12 outputs are in the high-impedance state.
The outputs, which are designed to source or sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 25- series resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN54ABT5402A is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABT5402A is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.