|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-II BTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 17
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- High-Drive Outputs (-32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), and Plastic (N) and Ceramic (J) DIPs
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ABT620DW
These octal bus transceivers provide for asynchronous communication between data buses. The control-function implementation allows for maximum flexibility in timing. The 'ABT620 devices provide inverted data at the outputs.
These devices allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic levels at the output-enable (OEAB and OEBA\) inputs.
The output-enable inputs can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated. The dual-enable configuration gives the transceivers the capability of storing data by simultaneously enabling OEAB and OEBA\. When both OEAB and OEBA\ are enabled and all other data sources to the two sets of bus lines are at high impedance, both sets of bus lines (16 total) remain at their last states. In this way, each output reinforces its input in this configuration.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OEBA\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver. OEAB should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
The SN54ABT620 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABT620 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.