|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIBTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- High-Drive Outputs (-32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), and Plastic (N) and Ceramic (J) DIPs
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ABT640DWR
The 'ABT640 bus transceivers are designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. These devices transmit inverted data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable () input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN54ABT640 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABT640 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.