|Package | PIN:||DW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIB BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- High-Impedance State During Power Up and Power Down
- High-Drive Outputs (-32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), and Plastic (NT) and Ceramic (JT) DIPs
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ABT827DWR
These 10-bit buffers or bus drivers provide a high-performance bus interface for wide data paths or buses carrying parity.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input AND gate with active-low inputs so that if either output-enable (OE1\ or OE2\) input is high, all ten outputs are in the high-impedance state. The 'ABT827 provide true data at the outputs.
When VCC is between 0 and 2.1 V, the device is in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 2.1 V, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN54ABT827 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABT827 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.