|Package | PIN:||DGG | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- A-Port Outputs Have Equivalent 25- Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-II BTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-833, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Package Options Include Plastic Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG), Thin Very Small-Outline (DGV), and Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Packages and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Package Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Spacings
Widebus and EPIC-IIB are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ABTH162245DGGR
The 'ABTH162245 devices are 16-bit noninverting 3-state transceivers designed for synchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
These devices can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. They allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE\) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
The A-port outputs, which are designed to source or sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 25- series resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN54ABTH162245 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABTH162245 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.